7800 Laurel Spring Road | Prince George, VA 23875 | ph: 804.733.2730 | fax: 804.733.3783
Ms. Chris Romig, Principal
N.B. Clements PTA
|This website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
||Copyright © 2005-2016 Prince George County Public Schools
The purposes of the N.B. Clements Jr. High, in common with those of the Virginia PTA and the National PTA, are:
- A. To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- B. To raise the standards of home life.
- C. To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- D. To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- E. To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
2015-2016 PTA Executive Board
Chris Romig - Principal
Elizabeth Duesberry - President
Sherry Jones - Vice President
Suzanne Degrauwe - Treasurer
Debbie Thompson - Secretary
Elizabeth Duesberry - 8th Grade Parent Representative
Sherri Jones - 8th Grade Parent Representative
Carol Driskill - 9th Grade Parent Representative
Lynn McCormick - 9th Grade Parent Representative
2014-2015 Membership Registration Form
All meetings will be held in the Clements library at 5:00 pm.
Contact Joe Wallace with questions
Like us on Facebook N. B. Clements PTA