L.L. Beazley is committed in establishing and safeguarding the right to a quality education for all. We are committed to meeting the individual needs of each child, thereby ensuring that each student is a successful learner.
The mission of L.L. Beazley Elementary School, in partnership with the community, is to provide a quality educational program in a safe environment, to assist
each student in reaching his/her potential, and to prepare students to be responsible,
productive citizens in a diverse and ever-changing society. This belief is guided by
several principles which include the following:
We provide a quality education in a safe environment
We are committed to understanding and meeting the needs of our school
We trust and respect each individual so that all may experience pride and joy in
We are committed to continuous improvement.
- We believe that students and staff have a right to a safe learning environment.
- We believe that cohesiveness among school, parents, businesses, organizations, and the community enhances quality education.
- We believe that the schools and the community mutually benefit from the exchange of
- We believe that all students can learn and deserve a quality education that promotes high academic standards.
- We believe that education is a sound investment in our future as we prepare each individual child to be a responsible member in the future workforce and in an everchanging society.
- We believe that understanding and respect for diversity are essential to being a productive member of society.
- As a school, we believe that we hold the responsibility to ensure that each individual child reaches his/her educational potential.
Principal: Robin Germanos
Assistant Principal: Priscilla Hicks